Thursday, November 8, 2007

The Puffy TV commercial (TVCM) post

As I wait for this alleged new Walkman ad to appear somewhere, figured I'd just put up a few of my other favorite PUFFY TV ads. They've been hawking products for years! This is just a small selection; by no means is this the full commercial collection.

Pizza Hut


Bikkle 1


Bikkle 2


Last ad in this clip, pretty funny:


Daihatsu 1


Tiss


JR


Sotec


Tessera


Tu-Ka


More Daihatsu


Kirin Tennen


Kanebo/Lavshuca


Yamaha


Yamaha 2


I'm gonna stop there; I'll end up overloading everybody's browser otherwise. Hope this tides you over for a day or two anyway, until I find something new to post!

If you've got other PUFFY ads that you want people here to see, feel free to post links in the comment section.

2 comments:

  1. That's a HOL'LOTTA ADS!!!!! The pizza hut ad made me give a loud, Stephen Colbert style: "NOOOOOOO!" At least the other ones are a little funnier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a HOL'LOTTA ADS!!!!! The pizza hut ad made me give a loud, Stephen Colbert style: "NOOOOOOO!" At least the other ones are a little funnier.

    ReplyDelete