Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy (late) Thanksgiving!

My American visitors probably understand why it's been a few days since my last update, and might still be a day or two before my next. For my visitors from Japan and elsewhere, it's Thanksgiving weekend here in the United States. That means a whole lot of cooking, a whole lot of eating, and a whole lot of family fun (and stress!) followed by a mad dash to the start of the Christmas shopping season.

In the spirit of the holiday, here's Puffy at the 2005 Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade, though I imagine most of you have seen it. Maybe I'll just post it this time every year :)


I'll be back with some updates within the next day or two. We'll see what kind of PUFFY news accumulates in the meantime...

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, the good ol' days.. I really thought they WERE gonna 'take over' this vast wasteland we call the modern music scene. i will say, thank to their cartoon, and forcing myself to watch Cartoon Network, I discovered the pure joy that is, "The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy"!

    ReplyDelete