Monday, January 21, 2008

Lavshuca's Spring 2008 Campaign

No idea how long this has been up - I swear it wasn't there when I checked the site a couple weeks ago. So maybe I'm a little late with this, but hopefully not. Lavshuca's got a new TV ad starring PUFFY and some new wallpapers up, among other things. I gotta say both girls look fantastic, though I still can't really get used to this style on them.

Check out the site here. I'll be adding the wallpapers to my official wallpaper post as well.

5 comments:

  1. Que adorable!

    HERE'S HOPING TO THE MINIMUM AMOUNT OF PHOTOSHOPPING POSSIBLE.

    -Mode7

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm sure there's some :)

    But it's a makeup company, so you'd think they'd want to showcase that, which means they can't be Photoshopped *too* much. Probably just a large amount of makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. On a similar note.

    I still cannot tell them apart.

    I fail at fanship. There is no hope for me.

    -Mode7

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I am such a slave to celebrity product endorsements. Only certain celebrities, mind you, but for PUFFY I would buy almost anything that they give the "thumbs up" to. So much of what they endorse is so tough to lay hands on, being that most of it is hocked in Japan only. That's the case with this makeup. However, I found a few sites that sell Lavshuca and I ordered some stuff from Ichibankao.com So far I received excellent service and I'm scheduled to receive the goodies in about 2 weeks. They said they will have the Spring 08 collection available really soon, so I might have to place another order! I'm such a sucker. Sadly, I realize that all the lipsticks and eye shadow in the world aren't gonna make me look like Ami or Yumi! Oh well, here's to trying Lavshuca anyway!

    ReplyDelete