Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sweet Love Shower & Summer Sonic 2007 Video

I'm working on a look at the Rolling Debut Revue DVD right at this minute, and it will probably be ready to post by tomorrow. Check back for that. It would have been ready tonight, but I think I'm a little too drunk to write properly right now so I'm sure I'm gonna have to rewrite the whole thing. It's been one of those weekends. Anyway, content yourselves for the moment with this video of Puffy - and for some reason a lot of people eating - from the Sweet Love Shower 2007 festival a month or so ago:


Oh, and another one from Summer Sonic 2007, Puffy and Ki/oon label-mates Chatmonchy:


Look at how freakin' nuts the crowd's going during Ajia no Junshin. btw, I don't know if any of you are into video games, but that building they're playing in is the same place they hold the Tokyo Game Show. (Link goes to my other blog.)

Thanks to PMJ2 - one of my MySpace friends from Japan - for posting these up. I'd never really heard Chatmonchy before; they're pretty good!

More to come soon!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, hey. A little OT here, but I forgot to mention another bit of Puffy-spotting. A couple of months ago, on a ep. of The Daily Show. Lewis Black was doing one of his 'rants', and his cell-phone rang, and his ring-tone was "That's The Way It Is"! How COOL would it be if he was a fan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice vids, I hadn't seen them before.

    Ami wearing that black dress............absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete