Wednesday, October 10, 2007

honeycreeper CD insert photos

Alright, I admit it, this is kind of a time-killer post. Pretty much nothing else going on the past few days and I just haven't been able to motivate myself to do anymore reviews yet (hey, I just did two in the last week and a half). But I think I know what you guys (and girls!) want - you want eye candy. So here you go!

These are from the first-print 28 page "special booklet" that comes with honeycreeper. This is all the photos within it. The implication of this being a first-press "extra" is that at some point it's gonna be cut down, so consider this both an incentive for you stragglers to finally pick up the CD while you can still get the bigger insert, as well as an archive of these photos for anyone who might have missed them in the future.

Well, without further ado:




Foxy lady! Now that's a rock star.
The photo above is probably my favorite picture of Yumi... ever.






I love the photography for this album. I love how lo-fi it is, like a 1970's Polaroid. No, that's not my scanner - that's the way these photos look. It's really hard for anyone to look good with photography like that, so mad props to whoever the photographer on this shoot was. (Not to mention the Photoshop retouchers, though it doesn't honestly look like a huge amount was done to these photos.)

2 comments:

  1. i agree, yumi looks smokin' hot. Ami looks good too. I wonder if these were shot in the same place as the kuchibiru motion video? the style is similar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the "mature" look they have going now. Of course, they ARE in their thirties but still amazingly beautiful; they don't look like little girls anymore (as Japanese women seem to do thru their twenties)! They seem very..............worldly!

    ReplyDelete