Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A little reminder - trip report still unfolding!

I know that some of you are probably interested not just in Puffy but in Japanese culture in general. I mentioned in my post about Puffy Japan sightings that I was writing up a full trip report on my general blog, and that's actually still ongoing - I'm slowly making it through the backlog! My Sunday visit to Harajuku to gawk at all the lolitas and punks just went up yesterday - there's still a few more posts to go. (Also be sure to check out my "Eight Things that Kinda Suck About Japan"; it's an antidote to my constant gushing about the country.)

Hit this link to the blog and just scroll through, or click the trip report and Japan labels on the sidebar. This was my seventh trip to Tokyo, but I'm still finding plenty of new stuff every time I visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment