Saturday, October 6, 2007

Honeysweeper Tour Blog

Puffy's staff have begun maintaining a blog chronicling the upcoming Honeysweeper tour that begins on 10/19. Now, keep in mind they've done similar things before, and they're not generally in there posting full show reports or anything. So don't get your hopes up too high. But if you want to follow along with the tour (in Japanese only, so far at least), head on over and visit this link.

Incidentally, I feel like every day that passes with no announcement of either an east coast component to the US tour or a US release of honeycreeper makes both of those things less likely. I felt the opposite only a couple weeks ago, but the window is quickly closing. I hope I'm wrong. Come on Puffy, New York City is your friend!

On the plus side, this has to be the coolest tour shirt Puffy's ever come up with:

UPDATE: This t-shirt was designed and illustrated by Ami herself.

3 comments:

  1. You'd think they'd at least iTunes it????? Right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They need a record label even for iTunes, I'm afraid.

    I don't understand how they don't have *any* record deal in the US right now, though. I mean maybe something is still up with Tofu, nobody seems to know. But you'd think they could get signed to a label like Bar/None or some other small label like they used to be on, at least.

    This is one reason why I'm still about 50/50 on the album release, though - I just can't believe no label has any interest in releasing this album here, when so many small labels release records that sell 5,000 copies each and they're happy with that. So I still feel like something's gotta be going on behind the scenes and we just gotta wait. I go back and forth, but I'm trying to lower my expectations..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come on Puffy, Boston is your friend!

    ReplyDelete