Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Hello from Japan!

Just wanted to let you guys know I'm in Japan right now - which is why no updates for the past few days, including missing Ami's birthday! Happy birthday Ami, hope you had a great day yesterday. And I know I speak for all of your fans when I say we can't wait for another year of great music from both you and Yumi.

I was without internet access until today; we're finally in a hotel in Tokyo. I can't promise daily updates, but I'll post when I can.

Oh, and this trip was planned long before any news of the honeycreeper release date, so I'm unfortunately going to miss it by two days. Oh well. I'll just have to wait for my copy in the mail in New York.

I'll post again soon! We're out for some night life right now.

By the way, I'll be writing about my general experiences on this trip over at my regular blog, if you're interested. I'll be posting Puffy-specific stuff here, though (and there's already some coming! So check back).

No comments:

Post a Comment