Thursday, August 9, 2007

Yay Yahoo Auctions!

I just won this:

I won't actually have it until next month, when we visit Japan and I can pick it up from where it's being shipped. You may ask if I'm gonna review it here. And the answer is, "oh yeah!" Supposedly this is somehow a GUNCON game. I can't wait to see how that works.

I'll hopefully be getting all sorts of PUFFY junk through Yahoo auctions over the next couple weeks. The fickle nation of Japan doesn't care about their old stuff anymore, so almost anything can be had for little or no money. This game cost me 300 yen, or about two US dollars and fifty cents.

Watch for the review in a couple months. I can pretty much guarantee it will be the only English-language review of this game anywhere on the net.

No comments:

Post a Comment