Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Autographs given with honeycreeper CD's at North American venues

PUFFY confirmed on their staff blog(s) today that the CD's they're selling at US shows come with autographed cards. So if you've been hoping for your chance at one, make sure you bring some extra cash to the show. Last year, only the first fifty CD's sold at each venue were autographed - they've mentioned no such limitation this time, so there are probably more available. These girls are pretty liberal when it comes to handing out their signatures :)

On the downside, it's not the CD insert itself that's autographed, but a separate card. Some people might prefer this, I guess - the CD is left untouched.

I will hopefully be able to post some photos of both the autographed card/CD and some other tour merchandise after the California shows - even though I won't be going myself, I've got some help lined up to pick up a few things. I'm not counting my chickens before they hatch, though, so it's still possible things could fall through (I hear certain things weren't available at all the shows).

If you manage to pick anything up yourself and post photos somewhere in the meantime (or wouldn't mind me posting them here), let me know. I know we all want to see some better views of the tour merchandise.

No comments:

Post a Comment