Tuesday, August 19, 2008

2000+8 J-Wave Live

I was kind of on the fence about whether or not this was worth posting, but I've got to kill a little time - I've got a post in the works that I think is gonna be worth waiting for. As they say at my office, I'm in the "asset gathering" stage right now.

Anyway, on August 16th, Puffy played the 2000+8 J-Wave Live concert that they've been doing the last few years as part of their summer festival circuit. Not a lot of pics out there from the show (this one plus one more at the official site), but I've found one good and long show report focused mainly on them, and of course the pretty short and bog-standard set list:
  • Basket Case
  • Nagisa ni Matsuwaru Etc.
  • My Story
  • Kore ga watashi no ikiru michi
  • Boogie Woogie No. 5
  • Tokyo I'm On My Way
  • Asia no Junshin

They say via their various blogs that the festival circuit is now basically over and they're back to recording again. Can't come soon enough! I'm hoping for a real tour again sometime in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment