Saturday, January 26, 2008

New English Interview on JaME World

PUFFY's English-language marketing is definitely ramping up in anticipation of the honeycreeper release. There's a new interview up at JaME World, a site that I'd honestly never heard of before but which exists to promote Japanese artists in the west.

The interviewer obviously knows a bit about their music and asks quite a few questions; I just wish Ami and Yumi weren't so tight-lipped with most of their answers. My favorite answer is when they're asked to provide some "funny or weird" anecdotes about any of their music videos:

Yumi: "I did bungee jumping for the first time in my life for the shoot of the ELECTRIC BEACH FEVER (Nagisa ni Matsuwaru Et Cetra) video in Thailand. I swore to myself that I would never do it again."

The video in question:



If you missed the link above, you can read the full interview here.

No comments:

Post a Comment