Interesting and not bad, I say, though I wish it wasn't a simple mirror image. A slight variation to show it's actually two people would have been nice.
Still, sort of at least invokes their old art style from the Rodney Alan Greenblat days - it looks Puffy-like, to me, in a way that a lot of their recent covers haven't. This sort of rough hand-drawn thing suits them.
This artist's name is HONGOLIAN-san, and he does the artwork for Ken Yokoyama's record label Pizza of Death. (I have a couple of his t-shirts.)
What do you think?
UPDATE: Since you guys asked, I may as well add the album track list:
1. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper
2. 日曜日よりの使者 (Nichiyoubi yori no Shisha) - The High-Lows
3. BASKET CASE - Green Day
4. フロンティアのパイオニア (Frontier no Pioneer) - Shi-taka version - Tamio Okuda
5. JOINING A FAN CLUB - Jellyfish
6. 天使のウィンク (Tenshi no Winku) - Seiko Matsuda
7. Lucy in the sky with Diamonds - The Beatles
8. 人間はもう終わりだ! (Ningen ha Mou Owari da!) - MAGOKORO BROTHERS
9. Radio Tokyo - Marvelous 3
10. 健康 (Kenkou) - Tamio Okuda
11. Not Listening - Snuff
12. 東京花火 (Tokyo Hanabi) - NEW ROTE'KA
13. CAN-NANA-FEVER (環七フィーバー) - Guitar Wolf
14. ひと夏の経験 (Hito Natsu no Keiken) - Momoe Yakaguchi
15. Don't Bring Me Down - E.L.O.
16. 雪が降る街 (Yuki ga Furu Machi) - Unicorn
17. [BONUS TRACKS] Hi Hi Spanish (スペイン語ver.)
18. [BONUS TRACKS] Hi Hi Portuguese (ポルトガル語ver.)
19. [BONUS TRACKS] HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
I always find it funny when albums have "bonus tracks" on their original first-pressing release. It's kind of like a movie having a "special guest star". (Either you're in the movie or you're not.)