Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Twelve Days Of Puffy

I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

For fun I decided to go through Puffy's back catalog and do a variant of "The Twelve Days of Christmas," but with Puffy songs. Each day has a corresponding track number on an album. I thought it would be easy... I was wrong.

Anyways, here are...

"The Twelve Days of Puffy"
1. Oriental Diamond (Honeycreeper)
2. Kore ga Watashi no Ikiru Michi (Jet)
3. Tokyo I'm On My Way (Splurge)
4. Kokoro ni Hana wo (59)
5. Hataraku Otoko (Hit and Fun)
6. Asia no Junshin (AmiYumi)
7. Aoi Namida (The Hit Parade)
8. Stray Cats Fever (The Very Best of Puffy)
9. Koino Line Aino Shape (Fever Fever)
10. Tokusuru Karada (The Very Best of Puffy)
11. Mogura-Like (Hit and Fun)
12. Mother (The Very Best of Puffy)

I hope everyone has a great holiday season!

1 comment:

  1. Here's to you! Have a happy Christmas/New Year, and hoping Puffy continue to make 'magic' for you to write about, and for us to enjoy!

    Thanks,
    vince

    ReplyDelete