Thursday, March 13, 2008

Vacation!

Yes, I know there's Puffy news happening. I'm following it, but I can't spend a lot of time talking about it right now - I'm in the middle of the Oregon desert visiting family. (Yes, there's a big desert in Oregon - bet you didn't know that!) Nothing to do with Puffy, but take a look at the crazy plane we had to fly on to get here:

More on that at some point in my other blog.

Anyway, the big news is that Puffy has revealed one of the projects they've been working on - a new commercial song for KAGOME vegetable juice (actually a cover of Tamio Okuda's "Frontier no Pioneer"). You've probably all read about this already.

I honestly doubt this is all they've been doing in the studio. Most of their albums only take them a couple of weeks to record, and they've already been in the studio multiple times for at least several weeks this year. They haven't been recording just one song this entire time. There's more to come in short order, I have little doubt.

I'll keep watching for the KAGOME TV commercial and will post it once it's up (assuming I'm near a computer at the time).

I'll be back home this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment