Tuesday, September 3, 2024

JPop Fun with My New DisplayPad

A couple weeks ago Amazon was running an Amazing deal on the DisplayPad by Mountain, its a device very much is the same vein as the Elgato Stream Deck. For the price (sub-40 USB) it is an amazing device.

First experiment was to create a custom profile when I run Music Bee (which is amazing in and of itself). But even with the media controls I need I had some empty buttons. Turns out I can add a graphic to the the button with no underlying functions. So of course I added some ZARD graphics.



Next we when the lock screen was on, I wanted to do something ZARD but given how the device is laid out it took a while. What I landed on was a print ad for "Today is Another Day." Generally speaking my love for the old school Japanese advertising aesthetic knows no bounds and played well with my even great admiration for Izumi Sakai.


Overall this has been a fun device that I will keep customizing, but for now I am happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment