Tuesday, December 2, 2014

A Couple Of Very Different Puffy Covers That Are The Same

AI no Shirushi has always been an odd duck of a song for me. I really enjoy the album version but live, it never really does that much for me. Anyways here are two differently stripped down versions for you to take a listen to.






Not much going on with Puffy at the moment. I was sort of expecting them to do holiday shows again this year as that is a good revenue stream for more than a few artists in Japan. I have to wonder if Puffy's shows last year sold well, all I can recall is they enjoyed doing them.

I read that Puffy is doing a festival in Okinawa in January, but as to the cryptic messages from Ami and Yumi for next year... your guess is as good as mine.

blog comments powered by Disqus

 
CDJapan