Sunday, February 9, 2014

Pictures & Thoughts

I came across the aggregation of the pics from Puffy's Twitter feed and had some random thoughts.


Not only a huge congrats to Takashi Furuta for his professional milestone, but I am guessing he would be a lot of fun to hang out with.  I will also add to my list of things that can be bright red: Ferrari's, firetrucks and Takashi's suit.  It is awesome! 



Ami's new look is really, really nice.  Can't say that enough.  Also I am guessing there is a funny subtext to this picture given the look on Yumi's face.



Can you guess what is unusual with this picture?



Lastly I forgot about Puffy's 17th Birthday (which was months ago)!  Congrats to Ami and Yumi!

(All images, of course, belong to Puffy or the actual photographer)


blog comments powered by Disqus

 
CDJapan